Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service EVER!!!!

Ctk1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Does anyone know how to help resolve issues please? I've had ongoing problems with O2 now for about 5 weeks! Phone is a waste of time as your just passed backwards and forwards to people who are absolutely useless at their jobs!!!! Many trips in store but they can't do anything as according to the guy I spoke to they're just sales people!!! Customer complaints guy was supposed to ring me Tuesday after reviewing everything and it's now Friday and nothing! Genuinely the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life!!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Ctk1 

No one on this CUSTOMER TO CUSTOMER community can help, unless you tell us what the problem is, if it is account related all you can do is persevere with o2 customer services, or have a look at this page, but once you down then complaint route it can take upto 8 weeks to get a response and CS will no longer be able to help 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5751 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

Looking at your post @Ctk1, it appears that you have already lodged a formal complaint.

If that is the case, as @madasaf1sh has already explained, Customer Service are unlikely to engage with you until your complaint is resolved ; and the "turnaround" time for dealing with a complaint and issuing a response is currently about eight weeks.     

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Customer service hardly ever call you when promised

This is a fact and you only need to browse this community website to see the inumerable posts about this

Another way of deflecting queries to get you off the phone and to move on to the next call

Call per hour are what advisers are judged on by their supposedly superior managers

Message 4 of 4