Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does no one actually want to help a customer

Leonie87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’m really very frustrated with o2 and their lack of customer service. On the 13th Jan 24 I went into store to do a switch up order. They didn’t have the memory of phone I wanted in store but said I could have one delivered to my home and I just send the current phone back when the new phone was received. Order seemed to go through ok with no issues. But I hadn’t received any email confirmation or anything. So I called the store on the 16th the day it was due to be delivered and no one seemed to want to offer any advice. So I called 202 and they said it was stuck on pending payment. To call the store and have them fix the issue. The store said they can’t do that and have to send it to a back end team (which seems to be a lie as there is no record on my account of this). I have called the store countless times and have been told that the back end team have fixed this and the order should go through now. I’ve called 202 countless times and they tell me they can’t help and to visit a store. I was promised the order wouldn’t be cancelled and that it would all be sorted by several people. On the 23rd Jan someone on 202 said he had escalated the issue to the backend team and it would take up to 10 working days for them to get back to me (which is today and I have not heard anything)  in the meantime the order was cancelled a couple of days ago and I called the manager of the store and was told to come in and they would be able to fix the order. I go in and he puts the order through and at the very end it says to call customer service. I asked if he could call for me and he said no. I can finish the switch up order online or over the phone. Which Im pretty sure you can’t. But he was adamant they can’t call anyone either. 202 don’t seem to be able to help me and keep telling me to go to store. I’m getting really frustrated with this whole thing and not one person seems to want to help me. I lodged a complaint on the 25th and had an email two days ago saying they are glad that I am satisfied with the outcome and they are closing my complaint. No one has called me to resolve my complaint but again no one on the phone is helping me. Surely it shouldn’t take almost 4 weeks to sort this whole mess out? My account is in perfect order, I’m never late with bills I’m usually in credit. I don’t know why I’m posting other than to just have a rant. Sorry but why can no one help me and why do I pay for a tariff that I cannot use?? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Seems a common tale these days. Nobody seems to know what they are doing or take responsibility 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Leonie87 

I think that you could constructively contact O2's sales team to help with that issue.

You can message them on social media or 'phone them from 8.00am to 8.00pm on 0808 002 0202 or on 0800 081 0255 :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 3 of 3