Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Are 02 So Dishonest

MrBoni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just upgraded to an iPhone 15 Max Pro. This is for an urgent I have this week going to several European countries. I chose to go with O2 as they claimed if I order before midnight on Sat. I could click and collect the following day. Ideal.

But when I went to pay the website said it wouldn’t arrive until Monday. Not ideal but fitted within my tight schedule. However it’s now Monday night and it hasn’t been processed yet. 

I phoned someone today who told me there’s a fault and it will be processed in 3-5days. Despite the fact you have taken my money and I can’t cancel because I’m caught in your ridiculous the order is done so tough luck

policy.  

This is absolutely disgraceful. Blatantly dishonest, telling me anything to make the sale. Then don’t care about the after sales service. If I had known the service was going to so deplorable I would have gone straight to Apple and got it there and then.

O2 this appalling behaviour you don’t deserve the business. Dishonest, sloppy and pathetic service. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@MrBoni This is not O2. This is a customer community. You're far from the first that this has happened to. All we can do here is sympathise and offer you this link: How to Complain | Help | O2 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2