cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a micro Sim if I am buying iPhone 4 from App

Anonymous
Not applicable
The O2 website helpfully (not) only has how to get a microsim if you gt your iPhone from them but I've preorered mine Sim free direct from Apple. where and how can I get a microsim???
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you're collecting your phone from Apple, they will have microsims in the store on the launch day for most major providers, including O2 sims
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
No it's being sent to me by post, I'm not collecting at store. So I won't get a Sim. How can I get one?? When will O2 stores have them in??
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Taken from the O2 Website:

If you have pre-ordered iPhone 4 directly from Apple you can get an O2 micro sim from any O2 shop. Simply go to an O2 shop any time from Monday 21 June and bring along your pre-order confirmation email from Apple. You'll need to show it in order to get your micro sim.

Hope that helps and have a great Weekend ahead!

Best wishes
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally!! Thank you grin And to O2. printed off my receipt now
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anytime grin - Have a great Weekend...
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
In theory you can get them from O2 stores today.

Reality, not all of them are stocking/holding them. None in Watford.

O2 really are a bit rubbish to print on their website, go to any store at any time on Monday....for naff all.
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
In theory you can get them from O2 stores today.
Reality, not all of them are stocking/holding them. None in Watford.
O2 really are a bit rubbish to print on their website, go to any store at any time on Monday....for naff all.

I found out how poor O2 service can be today too…
went into the Luton branch, reservation email in hand, and asked nicely for a micro sim pack - only to be told they had 'sold out' over the weekend...
I explained this should be free and from today for the iPhone, at which point the chap I was dealing with stated I was not entitled to a micro sim if I wasn't buying from O2 this Thursday!
A quick call to the nearby Dunstable branch and i dealt with someone much more knowledgable - and I now have my micro sim!
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I walked into my local O2 store today and walked out a few minutes later with a micro sim. At least one of the staff there knew exactly what it was and what to do. Glad it was so quick, let's hope the switch-over from one sim to the other is equally painless.
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I walked into my local O2 store today and walked out a few minutes later with a micro sim. At least one of the staff there knew exactly what it was and what to do. Glad it was so quick, let's hope the switch-over from one sim to the other is equally painless.

Same here.

Went in about an hour ago with my apple reservation email, and after 5 mins and taking a few details, i had my sim.

You can switch over now to the micro sim can't you.....then just snap it out when you get the IP4?
Message 10 of 16