cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in Kent and like many others have suffered "no signal" all afternoon as I did in July.  I have been O2 for many years and have never had as much trouble as in the last few months.  Maybe they should concentrate on their systems and less on pushing new "tricks".  I am seriously thinking of changing service providers at my next end of contract.

Message 1 of 22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Susan,

Really sorry to hear about your difficulties. You can find all the latest here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-...
Message 2 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Susan,

Really sorry to hear about your difficulties. You can find all the latest here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-...
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello im at WoodGreen and i dont have signal! I really need to make important phone calls!!! should i go to the nearest shop or should i wait? please reply it's emergency!

Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im up in inverness and I have had no signal for nearly an hour, cant make or receive txts or calls but can on net is it 02 that are down when will it be back up
Message 4 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Im up in inverness and I have had no signal for nearly an hour, cant make or receive txts or calls but can on net is it 02 that are down when will it be back up

Later this evening apparently

Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I live in birmingham and have had no signal all afternoon, I am so upset by this why does it keep happening???

Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive been on 02 for over 10 years and i can honestly say i regret renewing my contract this time the service or should i say no service is abismal well ill tell you this for nothing i wont be with o2 when my contract renews t mobile here we come i have had my fill of we dont know whats happening or how long it will take to fix!!

well ive had my fill of o2

not happy very dissapointing yet again 02

twice in three months !!!

Message 7 of 22

Fleur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here in West London. Has anyone got an update? I have been for hours unable to use my phone.  I have also been with O2 for years but I am definetly considering giving up. This is ridiculous!

Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
whats the point of a mobile if you cant call anyone and they cant call you
i know what its called an expensive brick!!!!!
Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

No signal here in South Hampshire - I have tried my postcode in ths status checker and it says the signal is fine in my area...someone doesn't know what is really happening out here - how do we tell them?

RJ

Message 10 of 22