Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a great network O2 is

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

What an excellent netwrk O2 is, my neighbours told me how good it was, sadly they seem to run out of credt a lot but O2  do help them out as much as possible.

Nice to know, I always keep my O2 topped up got that cracking deal, £10 a month from your credit, 3gb a month/  Unlimited calls and text messages.

Our village got new mast it does Vodafone and O2, Yes enjoy good signal and 4G.  Love it so much

When  I need it lovely to have 4G! My landline is 20p a  minute.  I don't use it anymore, grab my phone on good trusty O2 .  Amazing deal £10 a month on PAYG, its so good, running Alcatel A3 XL on iy, so cool and 4G. 

What a great network I use it all of the time. I don't use my landline anymre!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear such a positive post @AztecUK 

I have to admit O2 has served me well for many years. First on PAYG and now on contract.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for reply, O2 network on PAYG deal I got is so amazing!!! New mast in our village and 4G so cool, What an excelllent network. Very happy bunny here!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @AztecUK , what a nice topic, just came across it. Really great to hear that you've been having a positive experience with O2. Thanks for taking the time to share! smiling thumbsup

Message 4 of 4