cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to return ordered phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i ordered a phone on Saturday, recieved it this morning and want to return it as it does not have a big enough memory and i dont really like it.

Followed the link to the returns and all it gives me is a fix my device page, obviously something is wrong with your website1

chat is busy and i do not own an o2 phone to ring 202.

I obviously want to return this as soon as possible but believe i have to fill out a returns form, can anyone help please.

Regards

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to online chat who asked if i had been sent a jiffy bag and returns label......when i said no they said that was because it is a reconditioned phone....and that they will send me a jiffy bag and returns label out, why they dont with a recon phone i dont know as i still get a 14 day cooling off period, most odd and just adds time to the returns process, but thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Use the phone that you are wanting to return and just call 202.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually dont want to use the phone at all....and the link you placed for the returns policy is the link i used and all it does when i click to go to the returns page is send me to a page which says fix your device.

Regards

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Then use landline number on the link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to online chat who asked if i had been sent a jiffy bag and returns label......when i said no they said that was because it is a reconditioned phone....and that they will send me a jiffy bag and returns label out, why they dont with a recon phone i dont know as i still get a 14 day cooling off period, most odd and just adds time to the returns process, but thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Personally I would still follow up with a CALL to CS, but that's just my advice......

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok good advise thanks will do that as well.

Message 8 of 13

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As @MI5 suggests, definitely call otherwise you could find yourself out of the change of mind period waiting for live chat to send a jiffy bag. As an aside, spend a little extra to send it recorded. That way you have proof of postage and a signature.

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will order a jiffy bag with them to, and was intending on sending it recorded, as have read some awful stories on the forum, not wanting to be one of those people.

Thanks

Message 10 of 13