cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT A USELESS BUNCH OF #########

Anonymous
Not applicable

WE ORDERED TWO PHONES A FEW DAYS APART. AN IPHONE 6S AND AN IPHONE 8PLUS.

THE FIRST ARRIVED NO PROBLEM COMPLETE WITH SIM CARD. WE SET ABOUT ARRANGING TO HAVE THE PAC NUMBER PORTED OVER FROM GIFFGAFF.

IT WAS A FEW DAYS LATER WHEN WE ORDERED THE IPHONE 8 PLUS. AND IT ARRIVED - ONLY IT DIDN'T... WE GOT AN IPHONE 8. sOMETHING HAD GONE WRONG SOMEWHERE - NOT SURE - COULD OF BEEN MY FAULT BUT NO PROBLEM WE THOUGH - WE WILL JUST CHANGE IT. AS PER THE WEBSITE EXCHANGE PROGRAM. BY THE WAY THIS PHONE DI D NOT ARRIVE WITH A SIM CARD.

SO WE SET ABOUT TRYING TO SEND THE IPHONE 8 BACK AND REPLACE WITH THE PLUS. NO JOY - WE HAVE TO SEND IT BACK - WAIT FOR DAYS - THEN RE-ORDER A NEW PHONE. DOESN'T SOUND LIKE AND EXCHANGE PROGRAM TO ME...... OH AND BY THE WAY - THE NUMBER GOT PORTED AFTER A WEEK - TO THE SIM CARD THAT NEVER ARRIVED - WHICH WAS NOT THE ONE WE ASKED FOR.

SO NOW WE HAVE TWO PHONES THAT DONT WORK.

AND - WE GOT A LATE PAYMENT REMINDER WITH A WEEK OF THIS ALL HAPPENING.

I TRIED TO INTO STORE - THEY CANT HELP

TRIED THE ONLINE CHAT - THEY CANT TIE THIER OWN SHOES

WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO NOW

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous If you made your purchase online, going in store won't help, so your best bet is to call Customer Service on 202 from your mobile, which is a free call, or if you don't have an O2 phone, here are the other contact methods: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. I would suggest speaking to someone, particularly as you've said this could have been your own fault. Hopefully they will be able to correct the issue.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It shouldn't be required, but if it is, complaints process here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous sorry to hear about your experience. 😞 Did you manage to speak with customer service yet as mentioned above? I'll drop you a quick PM shortly (private message here on the forum) to get a few additional details to see if we can help or speed things up in any way for you.

Message 4 of 4