cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodafone Voxi Youth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voda have launched a new SIMO for those aged 25 and under called the Voxi Youth and this basicly give all those under that age no data usage for social media, 

The Voxi Sim  available from September 8, lets customers use social and chat apps (Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter and Viber) without affecting their data allowance.

There are three 30-day 4G plans on offer: 2GB for £10; 5GB for £15 and 15GB for £20. All offer unlimited calls and texts.

Will o2 come up with something simular for students?? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

That sounds like a fantastic idea!

I'm sadly no longer even close to qualifying based on the age restriction 😞 However I do use Facebook and WhatsApp far more than is healthy, and FB especially eats data at an alarming rate, so I'm sure this deal will prove very popular with the younger generation. slight_smile 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

O2 do a student discount but this seems a better idea to me. It's no good having a discount if you've used all your data on social media. I'd like to see O2 do something similar but I'm not sure they will. 

Message 3 of 3