Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vitual assistant and customer service email address

Rocknroller
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are all the people who work for O2 experts in the writings of Franz Kafka?

It seems impossible to get a straight answer to anything on this site, you just go round and round.

I will be amazed if I get an answer to these queries:

1. Why doesn't the virtual assistant work/ or how do you get it to work?

2. why isn't there an email address for general customer service queries?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Rocknroller 

Email isn't secure so it's a security risk if account details are being shared.

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

You say it is difficult to get a straight answer on here.

Just so you know this is a made up of customers similar to you

Virtual assistants rarely work and we recommend social media.

Most networks have done away with email. I have access to three different ones. None have email customer support

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

Rocknroller
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I didn't just mean this forum but the O2 website as well.

It seems to me that this forum has replies from O2 employees as well as customers. Generally the replies from employees lead you back to the same things which go round and round and you never get an answer.

It is also very annoying that you keep getting the O2 pop up which asks you for feedback, which I filled in twice and on the second time it said it was going to ignore it as I had already replied!! So why bother keep using it.

O2 send me loads of emails, so I don't see why they shouldn't have an address for customer service, why just use social media which is more difficult to access.

I don't think O2 take any notice of any of the comments because a lot of people have commented along the same lines as myself.

It will be interesting to see if anyone from O2 replies to this, I presume you and MI5 are ordinary customers, MI5 should know about Kafka

Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Both myself and @MI5 are normal customers.

In general there is little monitoring of the forum by O2 staff. There are what is termed account advisors who work a rota and can be called on if all other avenues are exhausted by the customer. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

And that annoying O2 Popup has been the butt of many posts here over the last few months - @Martin-O2 is the Forum Manager and is aware of the issue, but a fix has not been implemented yet.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Impersonal administrative situations where the individual feels powerless to understand or control what is happening. Complex, bizarre, or illogical.

Franz Kafka

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7