Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Email Correspondence About Price Increases - Need Clarification

PalsyP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I left O2 quite a while ago, and since then, I have received email correspondence regarding price increases. It's perplexing to me as I no longer have any active services with O2, and I thought I had successfully terminated my account.

I've double-checked my account status and made sure that I'm not mistakenly still subscribed to any O2 services. Despite this, the email about the price hike arrives in my inbox, causing both confusion and frustration.

I am curious if anyone else has encountered a similar situation with O2 or another service provider. If so, how did you go about resolving the issue? Are there specific steps I should take to ensure that I am removed from any mailing lists or databases that might still be triggering these emails?

TIA

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@PalsyP If you no longer have any services from O2 and have double checked, just ignore the email. If it's a genuine mail from O2 there's probably an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mail. Mouse over it to make sure it's genuinely going back to O2, unsubscribe and you're done with it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

PalsyP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

there's probably an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mail.

There is nothing....  Guess I'll just ignore if I get any more (that rhymed).

Message 3 of 3