Did you mean: 

Unbelievable

Astro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just putting it out there…the real o2 

In September 2022 I returned a device which o2  acknowledged they had received in September 2022 and the account is now closed with a zero balance along with email confirmation.

In January 2023 o2 instructed Moorgate collection agency to collect an outstanding debt for the device that was returned and acknowledged.

I was called anytime of day visited to my property demanding payments and threatening interest and court proceedings telling me the would put a charge against my property.

I told Moorgate there has been a mistake on o2 behalf please go back to o2 and speak to them…o2 continued to instruct Moorcroft and they harassed myself and even an ex girlfriend which as you are aware it’s quite worrying the kind of behaviour

Not only causing myself and my partner stress and worry it affected my credit rating by 94 points for something that was not my fault.

In August 2023 after moorcroft relented along came Lowell with the same demand and once again I told the company this is an error

Finally on Nov 1st 2023 I have confirmation that the item was returned in September 2022 over 12 months later …all the above was completely unnecessary and the damage and stressed caused was with prejudice clearly.

What a way to conduct businesses,

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6255 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Astro 

Yes, enjoy the weekend too. 

Message 21 of 25

Astro
  • 23 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon, the offer is repair credit file and £200 compensation….ombudsman 

it’s either except or go small claims…

Message 22 of 25

Oxonian
  • 6255 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Astro 

Please let us know what you decide to do. 

i suppose it partly depends on whether you want to draw a line under this now or whether you are prepared to battle on.   

Message 23 of 25

Astro
  • 23 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an open and shut case ..it’s their fault they have admitted liability …I just want to end it …

we all know these companies are above the law and set the rules…they need to be more in touch with customers and how they treat them 

Message 24 of 25

Oxonian
  • 6255 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Astro 

Agreed ! 

Message 25 of 25