Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Perhaps I've been lucky but whenever I've used Live Chat is has worked well.

One of the most numerous complaints that we're seeing recently is delays in the phone being answered and callers being disconnected, so can anything be done to improve this?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 463

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi perksie,

Are these delays you're referring to relating customer service over the phone? If so I can feed that back of course, but if you have any specific chat observations, let me know.

Get involved:

Message 3 of 463

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes sorry Toby, I was a bit off topic there as I was meaning the delays on the phones being answered.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Hi perksie,

Are these delays you're referring to relating customer service over the phone? If so I can feed that back of course, but if you have any specific chat observations, let me know. me a

The last time I used the live chat, they LIED to me and told me that unlocking my old Galaxy S2 would be fast tracked, I later found out that O2 only do fast track unlocks on Iphones.

Not impressed.

Message 5 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:
Hi perksie,

Are these delays you're referring to relating customer service over the phone? If so I can feed that back of course, but if you have any specific chat observations, let me know. me a

The last time I used the live chat, they LIED to me and told me that unlocking my old Galaxy S2 would be fast tracked, I later found out that O2 only do fast track unlocks on Iphones.

Not impressed.

I remember your thread well Richard.

Message 6 of 463

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Don't we all slight_frown

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 463

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Turned out to be an error by RA didn't it in the end?

Message 8 of 463

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Usually.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:
Hi perksie,

Not impressed.

Sorry to hear about that Richard, I'll feed back to the team.

Any other feedback guys? I'll be trying to report back to you on any changes that we can make based on feedback here.

What is going well with it?

What would you change if you could change one thing?

Get involved:

Message 10 of 463