Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to Aidan

Luke_Davis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to express my gratitude to Aidan (hope I spelt his name correctly) who I think is from the upgrade team however his capacity and ability could mean he is from any department.

I spent over 5 hours working with 02, being cut off, transferred issues and promised calls back which never happened. Once Aidan was on the phone with me he gave me his promise, apologised for my experience and gave me his word that he would keep me on the line, not transfer me but work with other teams and come back to me to stop the bouncing around. He promised me a call back the next day to ensure my matter was resolved and it certainly was with his help. I can’t thank this gentleman enough, many could learn from him and if I could I would hire him myself to work for my company  😉 no fluff, genuine, polite, and down to earth and a real problem solver!

However I can ensure he is thanked please let me know, keen to repay the time and effort. This gentleman has gone above and beyond to say the very least!

l.Davis 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Fantastic customer service there @Luke_Davis and Aidan rightly deserves some praise.

I'll mention the community managers so they can get in touch to get some more details and pass on your feedback to Aidan and his manager!

@Martin-O2 @RafaC @Breanna 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Luke_Davis, nice to see that Aidan went above and beyond to help you with your query!Thanks for sharing it with us on the community. 😊 
I will drop you a PM to get more info.

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 🙂

Message 3 of 3