Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you

AD89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just wanted to take the time to say a huge thank you to Nazmet (I really apologise if I have spelt it wrong). I panicked earlier on today when I received my bill and seen that it had doubled because I had to make an emergency call to my dad in America over the sad news of a family members death. I rang up and spoke to Nazmet and explained that with Christmas coming up, I was going to struggle to pay it in one go so asked if I could set up a payment plan. He then explained to me due to the nature of the call, he was happy to waive the extra charges. I am lost for words over the generosity and consideration he and o2 have shown towards me during this difficult time, and it proves how much the company and its employees care about their customers. I honestly can’t thank him enough for what he has done and he certainly deserves the recognition. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

I will tag our community managers who will be able to pass this on.

@Martin-O2@Breanna@RafaC can you please contact @AD89?

Also just to add, if you need to call friends or relatives abroad, download WhatsApp and have your friends and family do the same. You can call and text for free over WiFi anywhere if both parties have the app.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@AD89 I will message you to get some details and we'll make sure this feedback reaches Nazmet and team.

Message 3 of 3