Did you mean: 

Thank you O2

Groomy2004
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon

Over the past few days I have been trying to move my mum's current number to an O2 simcard I was not using and I managed to get the PAC code needed to start the transfer process.

I gave all the information needed and as it was a Friday I knew it would not happen until this Monday around 6pm and nothing happened so I gave it until Tuesday afternoon then I contacted support for an update.

When support contacted me they said unfortunately the transfer did not happen and could we go through all the details to make sure it was correct and only after looking into the number I had given forum did it come to light I had 2 of the numbers within the number but the wrong way.

I then gave the person in support the correct number and left it there around 20 minutes later I noticed that a message had been left to thank me for providing the information he had asked me to find and that the new number had now been put in place to start the process of moving over to my O2 simcard.

Within this message from support it also gave information about the process and when the changes should take place(6pm today)

So this morning when I checked on the O2 app I noticed when logging in that a lot of things that I could not use so I thought I will try it later and so I did and the fantastic news when logging in once again that the number that was on the simcard had now changed to mum's number.

I was not sure who I spoke to in support on the 2 occasion's that I did and I am not even sure if you will ever read what I have wrote but I would like to thank you so much for going above and beyond and helping me to sort this matter out and I will recommend O2 to all my family and friends and my next simcard I am due to get(this May) O2 will be one of the company's I will be looking at to provide my phone simcard services.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Wonderful news, @Groomy2004 - and everything posted on the Community Forum is read by those who post here regularly. I will tag the Community Forum Managers, @Breanna and @Martin-O2 to make sure your praise is not missed, for sure 👍

Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

Great to hear you were able to get this all sorted @Groomy2004 😊 I will definitely pass on your praise to O2

Message 3 of 3