cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just like to express my sincerest thanks to O2. I was a passenger stranded in Sharm el Sheikh and whilst there incurred incredibly high call charges due to calls being made to my airline to establish when my family and i were going to be flown home and charges from people at home phoning to ensure my family and i were ok. This was a stressful time and addional costs were also incurred with accommodation expenses etc. I telephoned O2 to see if anything could be done regarding my bill and you kindly credited my account and covered this expense. So many people are quick to complain about poor service but I would like to thank you for the great service i received. This is one less thing i have to worry about now. It so refreshing to see a big organisation doing something positive in a bad situation.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Always nice to hear of positive service rather than complaints. Good to hear @Anonymous and good to hear your home safe & shound
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2 announcement here for anyone else with the same problem http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Support-for-Customers-in-Sharm-El-Sheikh/m-p/925717#U92...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 on the kudos 

its good to see post's thanking not bashing 

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for the coming to the forum and expressing your gratitude. I will certainly feedback your appreciation to the team! I hope your return home was safe

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It was a stressful and terrible time both for those caught up in this atrocity and for families back home. Just awful and it's great when the civilised world pulls together and helps and supports those people affected.

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Such a lovely post @Anonymous I am glad O2 were able to help and hope you and your family are recovering from this awful experience....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lovely to read this positive experience slight_smile Thanks for sharing @Anonymous !
Message 8 of 8