cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARIF AND NEW CHARGES

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not at all happy that you have changed (as you say adjusting the ptice of my tarif - well I too will be thinking very hard if I want to stay with 02 when my Contract runs out on 24th May 2014.

Unhappy customer

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning and welcome to the community.

We are all customers on here and as such are unable to access your account. I would recommend you edit your post to remove your surname and account number.

There are a number of threads already running regarding the recently announced price increases. May I please recommend you refer to these as your answers are likely to be there.

Thank you
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Post flagged to remove OP's personal details.

Their are scores of O2 Customers who are unhappy with the price changes with lots of current live threads discussing this subject.

Have you worked out how much its going to rise per month / year.

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Could someone not on mobile please link to my thread in discussions on how to challenge the tariff rise please.

Cheers in advance
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Could someone not on mobile please link to my thread in discussions on how to challenge the tariff rise please.

Cheers in advance

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-to-potentially-leave-your-contract-penalty-free/td-p/617612

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers bob
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

well i agree with o2 put price up it only 20p - 30p it aint much i dont why people moan about that, if o2 dont put price up there dont make any money 

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lovely then @Anonymous I'll send you my bill to pay off its not that much!

Remember it's not just the tariff that's risen!
Message 8 of 19

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

For many people, it isn't the amount the price is going up by that is the issue but the fact that O2 have done it in the first place especially when this is exactly what the OFCOM ruling was supposed to prevent

Message 9 of 19

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
I agree with davethorp.

It's not about the price rise, it's how it's been done.

All O2 have done is stuck 2 fingers at ofcom and said we will do what ever we want and you can't do a thing about it. This is what's upset customers.

It's timing
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 10 of 19