cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions If you loose your Sim Card and Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking if there would be a feature in the future where you can report your Sim Card as lost or stolen on your MyO2 and online?

If you loose your Sim Card then you can cancel it online?

Like Banking Apps if you loose your Bank Card you can block it till you can find it if not you can request a new bank card.

So you would get a replacement SIM Card If it was lost or stolen.

Possible also blocking your phone online if you was to ever loose it or it was stolen.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
A good suggestion, one that has been made before, I think.

Alas, O2 like you to call them about such matters - possibly because they have no permanently-staffed web presence, or so they can deal with it promptly.

Here's the Community Guide to help you out, in the interim.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/ba-p/1023988
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous I could have sworn I had replied to this already, apologies for the delay! We did pass this feedback on, and if there's any update on it we'll let you know slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3