Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal coverage

Tobykim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just moved over from sky (I know same backhaul) & I'm really disappointed with the signal

We've just come back from a trip to Stratford and the signal was awful everywhere we went, thank god for wifi. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

Reception should be identical.

See if anything here helps

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23195 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Tobykim You'll probably find that your disappointment is continuous. See these as well as the guide above.

O2 | Service Status

Why do I have poor coverage indoors? (o2.co.uk)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

5g /4g can be pretty crap in my home town in some areas - lots of small streets with some high buildings - and certain areas no signal at all. Its hit and miss - but overall im happy with o2. Plenty of hotspots / free wifi seems abundant in my city and even when roaming in the EU where I currently am - no issues with data connection.

Its still better than the "olde days" when having to go to a phone box and pay 2p a minute to phone a friend 😉 unless they were broken and would let you keeping feeding the same 2p in over n over - which usually meant a que at the phone box. ) just saying.

Message 4 of 4