Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock

DanDanDan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when I pre-ordered this phone there was no mention of stock issues, and I was set to have it delivered today (launch day). After speaking to customer service it turns out there is no stock at their warehouse and I have to wait an indefinite amount of time for my new phone. This is appalling. If you advertise launch day delivery then you should honor that.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Adam_85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my Green S22 Ultra 256gb on the 29th which isn't long ago I know but I kinda wished I never ordered it now after seeing all these back order/pre-order issues :(. At point of ordering online it stated 1 week lead time to which I am now not hopeful. 

First I went into store and spoke to someone I actually know with the intension and the off chance I could walk out with the s22 variant I wanted. This obviously didnt happen due to stock however we had a chat regarding stock etc.. and they do receive deliveries of all variants of the phone almost every day however they where all already allocated. This made me think hmmm surely the stock issue should be starting to ease so I ordered mine online for delivery. 

I just hope I don't have to wait too much longer and I do hope it arrives by or on the 5th April. (fingers crossed). If it doesn't arrive then I may cancel it and not bother. 

Such a shame because I have never had issues when it comes to upgrading my phone and have usually got the phone the same day via collect or next day. This is the first time I am having to wait for the upgrade but hey ho. 

Anyone else receive their s22 within the advertised time frame?

Message 21 of 21