Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Delayed Delivery

KatB77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been trying to get an update on the delivery of my Samsung S22 which I ordered on the 18th of February. I had an update this morning to say my order has been delayed no estimated delivery date. All customer services can say is that they are fulfilling orders as quickly as possible and thanks for my patience. I would expect more from O2 having been a customer for almost 20 years. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KatB77 

Samsung are struggling to deliver devices to all networks to fulfil orders and are not able to give estimates on delivery as yet.

All I can suggest is that you keep trying to get an update from O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Kate603
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I agree, it's very disappointing that you put in a pre-order and on launch day it can't be fulfilled. Not only that but they can't tell you when you will get the order either. It particularly stings that we've paid for this and they have our money. Very disappointing from O2. 

Message 3 of 11

Connell
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got hit with the same thing, text message around 4am on launch day  telling me they had no stock.

Ended up speaking to one of the staff at my local store and he said realistically it could be 4 weeks or more before stock is available again, so think when I get the chance I'm just going to cancel the order and see what they have in stock in the shop there and then and see if o2 can make some sort of offer as I'll be losing out on the free ear buds.

Whole thing is giving me ps5 flashbacks lol.

Message 4 of 11

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

For anyone still waiting to take delivery of their S22 device, we’re really sorry for the wait but promise you it will be worth it. There may be different reasons for you still waiting so I just wanted to address these so you know the situation that will apply to you:

1. Customers who pre-ordered with delayed delivery – this is where you will have pre-ordered when on our website it may have said ‘Up to 4 weeks’ for delivery, or similar. This message isn’t displayed anywhere else and you may have missed this, but we’ll aim to deliver your device within that time period so please await a dispatch update from us
  2. Customers who received their device a day or two late due to courier issues – this is unfortunately out of our hands if the delay was caused by the courier delivering your device. We’re sorry you didn’t get it on launch day, but we hope the courier has delivered it to you now and you’re playing with your new S22 device
  3. Customers who pre-ordered when our website said launch day delivery – many of you should have received your S22 by now, but unfortunately Samsung sent us fewer devices than was originally forecast and this isn’t something we could have predicted or expected. As a result, a small number of orders have been delayed while we await more stock being delivered to us. For those customers, we hope to have your device delivered soon. If your order was impacted by this, then we'll have sent you a text update (or will very soon) with an apology and the next steps.

Our apologies again for any confusion with this, and for any frustration caused by the delay. For #1 customers, depending on when you pre-ordered you may need to wait a few more days/weeks for your delivery but we’ll notify you once your order dispatches. We won’t forget about you. For #3 customers, we know you were expecting launch day delivery so we’re really sorry for this delay – please refer the message we’ll have sent (or will soon!) for more info, and we hope it arrives soon.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 5 of 11

Steph2k22
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre-ordered in Feb and still haven't recieved mine or any communication from o2 .. I understand there may be an issue with stock but realistically customers need to be kept up to date. Mines still saying "order processing" and another question is ... are you going to honor the free buds if the phone doesn't come until after the offer expires because that's a question no one wants to answer when I speak to o2 

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

The free buds are nothing to do with any network.

They are a  Samsung offer so you need to ask it of them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 11

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Steph2k22 wrote:

I pre-ordered in Feb and still haven't recieved mine or any communication from o2 .. I understand there may be an issue with stock but realistically customers need to be kept up to date. Mines still saying "order processing" and another question is ... are you going to honor the free buds if the phone doesn't come until after the offer expires because that's a question no one wants to answer when I speak to o2 

The Samsung claims website states:
"Make your claim within 60 days of your purchase or delivery date (or between 25th February 2022 - 25th April 2022 if you pre-ordered a Tab S8 device)."

So as long as the other criteria is filled (eg, valid pre-order or order date etc) then you should be absolutely fine to claim.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K  for clarifying the issue re the buds.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Ade0410
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, my S22 (standard), black, 128gb has literally just been delivered by DHL.  Pre-ordered on 21st Feb.  Other than a text the other day from O2 apologising for the delay and giving me a £50 credit off my next bill, I've received nothing else from them or DHL saying it was despatched.  So, a lovely surprise out of the blue.  Hope you all get yours soon.

Message 10 of 11