cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same-day delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why bother offering same-day delivery and choosing a timeslot that day then sit like a fool waiting and looking like an idiot infront of family when your not going to bother O2 just rip me off on delivery cost for next day well I'm sat here next day still waiting probably being a further fool not able to use the item for work either and not in today hence the delivery

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It’s possible that your device is out of stock.
Call customer service to check and also ask them to refund your delivery charges.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone was likely out of stock & if it was on its way you would have gotten a dispatch email 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And will continue till a live stock ordering system is implemented. As we all know that's never going to happen any time soon...Smiley Mad Just a slightly immoral way of taking your money and making you wait...and wait...and wait....ad infinitum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Only tried next day delivery once and NEVER AGAIN. postman Pat's three legged blind cat delivered it and it took 3 days(and yes it was in stock, I received a dispatch email etc) the courier basically left it on the van and it took 3 days to sort it. Now? always go click and collect in store. Always on the day they say(earlier most times) and when I ask nicely they set it up for you if they are quiet enough. 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good to hear it arrived eventually but sorry you had to wait.
Don’t forget to as customer service to refund your costs for next day delivery.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive on the same day. 😞 Did you get any clarification on this yet?

Message 7 of 7