Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra updates

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone had any updates with solid dates, I'm at my wits end with o2 support they all give different answers.

I honestly believe we have approx 2 weeks to get these before we see a total none essential logistical shut down
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Cn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
None.. Order 3 weeks ago.. Didn't recive any news about my order.. I was today in o2 shop and ask them when will be in stock.. And they said..possible next week..😐
Message 2 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, I got in touch with o2 on Facebook and received this answer.

"Hi Marc, thanks for getting in touch. If you were quoted 4 weeks, we're still on track for that. An update will be sent by text/email once it's dispatched and on the way. If you ordered online and were provided with an order number and confirmation email, it's on the way for the date we originally said, or even sooner if we can!"

to reiterate I ordered on 29th of Feb, haven't received a single email from o2 and was quoted up to 4 weeks during the order.

everything seems to be end of March but I really don't believe we'll be getting it then.

Message 3 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They told me 10th of March at point of order, even if I went 4 weeks from order mine is due Thursday then but I do not see that at all
Message 4 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They just advised they expect it by the end of the month however if the situation worsens they will have to hold orders and compensate for the lost benefits of pre order for those who want to wait until None essential deliveries resume.
Message 5 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you get an email saying it'll be delayed at first? 

i still don't believe it'll be here end of the month and everyone at o2 seems to have different information depending who you ask weather it is live chat, 202 or social media. 

I can't get an answer as to why I haven't received a single email from o2. I've checked spam folders and every inbox email I've had.. I haven't accidentally deleted anything because I haven't cleared anything out of my inbox for months and it's not in the deleted folder. O2 just keep saying to check all folders.  I feel like I may have missed some important info regarding my pre-order.

i do receive emails from o2 too, just not about the pre-order. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 6 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Funny this is.

my phone is coming this week!

I just called 202 to see what is going on or if they have any more info on delivery date.

I was told the order was out of stock when I ordered it which was obvious and I knew that but just checking stock now it seems to be back in stock and she will push the order through to dpd or so e other courier and you should receive it within 3 working days probably tomorrow and I’ll receive a text when the courier has it with delivery details.

I’m 99% certain that isn’t right but fingers crossed 😂

Message 7 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nah nothing just order confirmation and my order is out of stock.

I got through to the sales team today who said a system glitch would of kept my order showing out of stock so that's why I keep getting missed sounds like anyone who pre ordered who hasn't had one yet has had this happen.

Message 8 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's quite amusing but highly annoying how the sales team just come up with random information. If they just told me we expect stock on xx date and you should receive it within 3 working days off that date I would be happy but for every different person I speak to I get a different answer which is the annoying part.

when she said the S20 is back in stock I asked her is it the S20 I ordered and she said yes, S20 ultra 128GB in cosmic grey.

Message 9 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is it and they wonder why are chasing them.

I do not see why they now dont go to all the people who have been waiting longest and offer them the next available ultra irregardless of colour I'm sure most people would accept. 

I fully agree I'd much more satisfied if they said on xx daye it expected stock intake.

I know blacks are up to 1st March as someone got delivery confirmation today for that. 

I am grey so who knows if we will ever get one I've not seen any grey stock be released and im on the 20th Feb so I'm guessing 4 weeks at least 

Message 10 of 44