Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Delay

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anybody affected by the delay had an update yet? I'm currently fighting with o2 for an update but they are now saying 6 weeks, it was 4 weeks yesterday!!!!!
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@AlexH95i preordered 17th Feb and have no update. I've spoken to O2 and they are not providing any consistent information. I've been told my order is in process and will be with me soon but can't confirm when...... really useful. Said I would definitely get a mail when dispatch due. I mentioned the amount that haven't but they denied thus could ever happen. Says alot about their honesty. My expectations for receiving the device anytime soon is very low!
Message 2 of 43

Crofty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi im having the same issue aswell. Though i pre orderd it and was expectung it yesterday or today ive been told end of the month. And to het told that i had to jump through so many hoops. Communication has heen poor apart from one lady im talking to who has been helpful
Message 3 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Crofty what date did you pre-order?
Message 4 of 43

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Statto33 i orderd mine on the 25th of feb
Message 5 of 43

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am fighting with the complaints team, they should not been allocating stock to stores when they cannot get close to honouring pre orders.

What should of been a really excitable experience has been fully ruined by lies and mis selling from o2.

If they don't find a solution today I will be going through to resolver as they mis sold the device as I was gursnttes 10th March when placing order.

I appreciate a few days late but to be told we won't get our phones until Mid April is a joke
Message 6 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It is really poor. Plenty of communication about preorders and early delivery but when the time comes no stock. Also O2 will not be honest and keep fobbing me off. Poor that someone could possibly go in store on Friday and get the device before someone that has preordered! 😡 @AlexH95 what date did you order?
Message 7 of 43

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
After being on the phone with someone at o2 who has been very helpful (the only one i might add) i am being told that all pde orders will be honured and shoukd be by friday at the latest
Message 8 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Crofty that is good news. Why can't they just tell us all that when we call? Or is it really true🤔🤞
Message 9 of 43

Heko
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What date did everyone place there order and what phone did u pick?,
Message 10 of 43