Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations: August 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all! Wave

How did August go by so fast?! It's September next week already so let's make sure we fit in some content nominating in the next couple of days! Happy Dance

Just to recap in case some of you are not familiar with our Reward Nominations. Each month we ask you to nominate a piece of forum content that you feel made a great contribution to the Community! The focus is on guides, reviews, product testing and walkthroughs. The author of the nominations winner then gets a bump up in the Community Rewards this month as an additional thank you! cool

August has been an amazing month for amazing content! Check out the new helpful how-to guides below. slight_smile Thanks both for taking the time to work on these. 

As before, please let us know which one you'll nominate either by replying to this topic, or by sending me a PM!

More info
And to add, if anyone is feeling creative and have some content ideas in mind for how-to guides specifically, feel free to discuss these in our feedback topic here.

Cheers all hugging

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

Both guides are useful and offer advice on different subjects.

As such, I find it difficult to choose between them and therefore would like to nominate both - if that`s allowed slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mmmmm. Whilst I really commend @SamsungFanBoy  for his first guide, I find @MI5's more informative for me as I know less about Spend Caps than changing my number.

So for that reason I would vote for @MI5 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

....but folks still have 2 (nearly...) days to get their's wrotten innocent

Too late Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

OK folks, leave it till next month but be warned, I sense a Note 10Plus review in the very near future LOL

Image result for crystal ball images

Message 7 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers guys! Still got a couple of days left in case anyone else wants to comment? slight_smile I'll check the final results when I'm back next week. 

For any guides or reviews that were posted on the last days of August, after I posted this thread, we'll include in the September nominations, don't worry. slight_smile

Message 8 of 10

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

For any guides or reviews that were posted on the last days of August, after I posted this thread, we'll include in the September nominations, don't worry. slight_smile

Good to hear @Marjo thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions