cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction code for Nokia 6300!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried all over i got a Nokia 6300 but orange only tried many codes to no avail.How do i unblock the phone to use my o2 number sim card thankyou Jason!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I presume you mean unlock rather than unblock.

If the codes don't work, just take it to your local market / newsagent / phone shop that provides an unlocking service by cable. Usually only costs £5-10.

SV
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes same unblock unlock etc but cant o2 or artange tell me the code thanks j!
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 can't tell you as it's not their phone/firmware.
Orange however should be able to tell you. Probably for a fee. Ring them!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes same unblock unlock etc

Not really the same.

If it's locked to a provider (Orange) then any unlocking service in the high street will unlock it in seconds.

If it's actually blocked (the SIM card block has activated because of too many password attempts) you'll need to contact Orange for a PUK code.

If the handset's IMEI is blocked / blacklisted, then you'll have to contact Orange too.

SV
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes the orange sim card workds as previous contract owner of phone had this.I guessed o2 or orange could tell me,ill call Orange or ex owner if not they could try to get it.Strange thing was it gave you a few chances then said cannot undo,but after switching off and on again it gives you a few chances i tried all those pw+ codes and various others to no avail.Ill call orange and previous owner and go to a shop if still no result cheers J!!
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
After calling Orange i was told to call o2 then told to call Orange again!! Basically they both were saying each other should tell me the code.Well at the 2nd Orange call i was asked am i a customer more than 3 months,and said yes 8 years or so.Then ithe catch they cant tell me bout Nokia can and it costs 20 pounds!! But the 20 is a top up on my orange phone as such.I agreed and gave card info.I was then told i must get a voucher call customer services again,and then wait 15 to 18 days or working days for the code to my email or home addresses!! Well ill probably top up and try as i just had 2.50 or so on phone.Technically i wont lose out if this goes through anyway.Does anymore know about this or similar,please let me know thanks Jason!!
Message 7 of 7