cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting on a refund for around 2 months now. About three times I've gone in a circle where I'm told it will be 5 days or escalated to 3 days if it goes to complaints and someone will personally ensure it's completed and will keep in touch. Each time they've failed and not called me and when I check my bank there's no refund either so I have to start the process again.

I'm now in this circle again, told there's no way to escalate it and I'm still owed my £400 back. Your system doesn't work and I'm expected to just go away and let you keep my money.

You're leaving me with no option but to take a legal route, can someone phone and refund me today before I go postal and drive to your HQ.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Unfortunately, this is a customer forum and no one here has your details to call nor would be able to help if we did.
If your complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain is going nowhere you can escalate it to the Ombudsman in the first instance or try emailing the CEO of o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ombudsman looks like an option, I'll start that off now. CEO Email I'll have to go hunt down... Thanks.

O2 complaints proceedure is useless, failed me multiple times hence this escalation I'm having to do myself.

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hope you get sorted soon.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Ombudsman looks like an option, I'll start that off now. CEO Email I'll have to go hunt down... Thanks.

Google is your friend. ..

Message 5 of 15

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And what's wrong with Bing, @jonsie? They actually pay you to search through Bing, in some countries (so I hear...!)

yahoo

Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There's something for everyone wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous we should be able to find out whats going on with your refund. We'll need a few details to chase this up so I've sent you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 15

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And what's wrong with Bing, @jonsie? They actually pay you to search through Bing, in some countries (so I hear...!)

yahoo

I like a bit of Bing.... sweat_smile

Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

By all means give it a go but if I end up in your returns process (3-5 working days) rather than someone doing it manually then it's a lost cause. It's 3 months since I requested to return the phone. 

Here's my Twitter feed and O2 banned me from their Facebook page as I kept asking for my refund.

https://twitter.com/Mint_Sauce/with_replies

Good luck with getting the refund to me Martin.

Message 10 of 15