Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received unsolicited package containing a smart watch

daveoc64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am not an O2 customer, and nobody else in the house is, but we have just received a package from O2 (via DHL) addressed to someone we don't know (I don't think it's a previous occupant or neighbour).

We opened the package, as we were not sure what was inside, but it's a Samsung smart watch.

I want to return the package to O2, but there is no return address on the packet it arrived in, and no return label inside the package.

How can I contact someone at O2 to get a return mailing label to send it back?

I am concerned that my address is being used fraudulently.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@daveoc64 

All contact numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

daveoc64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have already tried looking on the contact us pages, but honestly do not know which number or department to contact.

Lots of them only seem to be for actual O2 customers, and state that I must pass through an account security check before talking to someone.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
0844 202 0 202
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4