Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

Abi21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I had used the online chat for help and Nikunj from the business support team was extremely helpful and efficient! Any way to pass on this positive feedback?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25204 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your post @Abi21 and welcome to the Community

It`s always good to hear positive feedback and I`m pleased Nikunj from business support team was able to help you.

I`ll ask one of our Community managers @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC to contact you so they can pass on your thanks.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 5

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Abi21  glad to hear this! Thanks for sharing it with us here on the community! I'll PM you to get more details so that this feedback can reach Nikunj and their team!

@Mi-Amigo  thanks for the tag 😊

Message 3 of 5

DancingFeet62
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! I'm in the same situation. I had a good interaction on the Live Chat and would like to give positive feedback. @Abi21 sorry for jumping on the thread! slight_smile 

Message 4 of 5

_B_1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here! I'm not 100% sure if this is the place to post this but I just wanted to give positive feedback for the phone call I had with Irshaad 2 days ago (call reference 1389397882). He was incredibly helpful and understanding of the issue I had with a bill and was able to resolve it, which was rarely happens with a lot customer service these days. Such a friendly guy and super helpful 😄! Thanks again 

Message 5 of 5