Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

debbiebrown100
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I can't find anywhere to leave positive feedback for one of your employee's so I thought I would post here.  After months and months of trying to sort out an issue I went into the stockport store for help and the person who served me Paul Taylor went above and beyond to help resolve my issue.  We were on a number of phone calls to customer services which took over 2 hours but he didn't give up and we got there in the end.  I can't say enough about how brilliant he is and such a huge asset to your company, thanks Debbie Brown 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35771 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Thank you, @debbiebrown100 - I'll tag in the Community Forum managers, who will be able to help get your feedback to the right place: @TheresaV @Martin-O2 

Praise is always appreciated. 👍

Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag on this one @pgn!

@debbiebrown100 I'm really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience at the Stockport store! I'll make sure your feedback reaches Paul. 😎

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3