Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor to no signal.

Stuey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has managed to get out of their contract for free due to a shockingly poor signal? I'm tired of the lies from o2 saying theres a mast down in my area and the engineers are dealing with it! So, the engineers have been at it for 2 years?... I've heard of milking a job but come on. They lie about signal strength and coverage. The area on the northwest side of Preston is chronic for o2 signal regardless of what their coverage maps say and the further north you go, the worse it gets. If anyone has successfully challenged and won against o2 I'd love to hear. Surely this is just false advertising/statement of service? All this garbage about "it gets busy at certain times which may affect the signal" is total tosh, they just don't invest in the hardware enough. They're pushing 5g phones onto us and I can't even get 4g round where I live (2mikes from the city centre as a crow flies). 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Stuey 

If on refresh you just need to fully pay for the device and then the airtime fee is cancelled.

You get to keep the phone to use with a sim only with another network.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2