Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Are02forreal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
10% offer on next top up as way of compensation for a days lost service. Keep it o2 it's insulting
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As you are PAYG you can vote with your feet and leave if you're not happy.
If you need your PAC, see help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you expect from less than 24 hours of no signal. It was fixed within a day & they aren’t actually obligated to compensate anyone 

Message 3 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What do i expect?! I had virtually zero calls/txts/data for a full 24 hours! I rely 100% on my mobile connection for day to day everything. Banking, working, communication for appointments! I lost money through O2s negligence. What did you lose? A few hours YouTube time?! Get real!
Message 4 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have incurred penalty charges through my inability to get in touch with a company re an appointment/scheduled maintenance because all of a sudden... Bang! No/nothing!
Message 5 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And im talking about zero connection. Ie zero calls, zero txts, zero data for the day..
Message 6 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
2 days monthly rental refund?! Oh right... That's obviously going to cover my out of pocket expense.! O2 needs to man up and start reconsidering it's compensation (****** compensation) for the genuine customers who have lost money/earnings through their incompetence!
Message 7 of 22

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@XAnarchist77X I suggest you read O2's Terms & Conditions. They've covered themselves, and you haven't a leg to stand on. Find me a network that guarantees 100% up time and I'll gladly change providers.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same so don’t make out your the only one affected. 32 million people were & in the t&c it states service isn’t 100% fault free

Message 9 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, I've been a perfectly happy customer of O2 for years now.. but I personally think that how O2 are handling this entire situation and how they are compensating customers for their unavoidable personal losses due to O2s NEGLIGENCE is pretty much unacceptable and pure CORPORATE GREED! It doesn't who/what company was at fault... Millions have suffered and a high percentage of those millions have suffered financially to different degrees. It really doesn't matter what O2 "can claim is not covered" the population as a whole will demand compensation for losses due to O2s poor maintenance /negligence/improper software upgrades..
Message 10 of 22