Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my bill with Revolut

Mike3011
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You want my money for your **** service? You have to accept my Revolut Card because there is no other bank account available! Every shop, restaurant, bar, airlines and so on accept Revolut! Worldwide! Only O2 not! Change it, otherwise you will not see any money from me! I spoke with Revolut already and they haven't declined my payment. That was O2! So fix it or you won't see any money!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 110694 Posts
  • 799 Topics
  • 6359 Solutions

@Mike3011 

This is not O2, it's a community forum made up of customers like yourself. Call O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 19564 Posts
  • 955 Topics
  • 2694 Solutions

@Mike3011 This is a customer community. If you don't pay, you'll just get disconnected and your credit rating will be impacted.

I will tag the account Gurus to see if they can help. @O2Angela@O2Richard can you assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

O2Richard
  • 35 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks @Bambino 

I will PM you @Mike3011 

please reply when you can

Former Guru team member
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 126929 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21824 Solutions

@Mike3011 

Unless you want a default on your credit file for the next 6 years, I strongly suggest you find a way to pay. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 86787 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5054 Solutions

O2 are perfectly entitled to choose which payment methods are acceptable to them.

It isn't up to you to demand that they accept your desired method

Default on your payments and apart from having debt collectors come knocking, you will find it almost impossible to set up further credit agreements with anyone else

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM Icons(Twitter |
Instagram | Facebook)

5695219-2
Message 6 of 6