Paying my bill final message to O2

Anita4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  • new off-shore call centre have tried twice to set up a DD, and failed
  • I have complained twice
  • No way of paying on here, which would be instant and allow me to use my business line again
  • complained in writing twice 9by letter0 to head office
  • One ignored, one replied to
  • visited a store in Westfield, only to be told they couldnt handle biz lines, to go to Ealing
  • Went to Ealing O2, they couldn't do it either
  • dialled the free number, no response
  • emailed the guy who answered my complaint, no response
  • emialed him again, no response
  • completed a survey which asked me if I'd recommend to friends and I put zero, no response
  • I am in Spain, cut off, yet able and willing to pay the bill that O2's call centre told be was going to be taken by direct debit
  • call centre can't transfer to their manager, or an O2 manager
  • Is there any leadership and management with O2 nowadays or don't you care about customers?
  • I haven't as yet posted on social media, as it seems a bit crass, but with over 2 million viewers per month, I may be forced so to do.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5797 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Anita4 

There is occasional mention on this Community of members e-mailing O2's CEO direct and their complaint being passed to an "Executive Resolutions Team". This is all quite opaque but if you Google "O2 executive complaints team" you will find a "X" (Tweet) of 27 June 2023 from O2 to a customer by the name of Katy Evans that confirms the existence of that team and gives their contact details.

This community's spam filters mean that I cannot post a link to the "Tweet" - sorry - but at least you now know what you are looking for !

Please keep us informed of developments.

Message 2 of 2