cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE STOP

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please stop foriegners from phoning my house, I have a recorded conversation between myself and one of your foreign colleagues. I got intouch within the 14 days to cancel as the service where I lived was really bad but according the checker it is supposed to be good. The reason i recorded the conversation is because they make it up as they go along, I also recorded the converstation as i had no confirmation of me regarding cancelling within the 14 days. Even though the recording shows I have a problem within my area the forigner proceeded to be very cheeful and promised me 3 month free because it was christmas etc, why offer me something if you know its no good, he also tried to con me into this 3 months free without telling me it was for a 18 or 12 month contract which the recording clearly shows. If it does not stop I will get legal adivice regarding harrestment as they are like high pressure sales men, please STOP

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
You're not talking to CS here mate, just other customers.
Complaints process here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122990 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Also @Anonymous O2 outsource some of their customer service sections....so it's very likely that the 'foreigner' who called you was trying to resolve your problem. If your network isn't giving you good coverage then you are free to leave if you cancel your current contract..https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Just to be clear, O2 are a responsible company who employs many ethnic people in the UK. English may not be their first language but I'm happy that many of these people are valuable employees.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

To add you should have asked permission to record the call

Message 5 of 5