Did you mean: 

PAC not done yet

Useless_Telco
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Users,

Desperately seeking help to sort my issue out with O2. I have ordered my mobile with O2 in the first week of Jan. i have moved out of BT as i had signal issues in my office. After submitting my PAC, O2 have not moved my number over yet. I have escalated multiple times and on 16th Jan they sent an email confirmation that porting will be completed that day. Till today (29th Jan) it has not been done. These guys have used the PAC and disconnected my number from BT and moved over to O2. I am still using the temporary number provided by O2 only and have missed all the calls that this whole month. How do i resolve this issue. I need to escalate this issue. Appreciate your support. Last friday, my kid fell sick in school which has my old number. They tried to reach to fail and fortunately they had alternate number as my wife's and reached her. I do not know how many places i have given my original number as primary contact and also as the number to send OTP. Now i am completely at a loss to handle with these guys. Need support and any legal options also i would like to pursue. Advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Aziz Ahmed.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Useless_Telco Sorry but you just have to persevere with customer services

Or make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You should use the Resolver option in the complaints link Resolver

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All we can suggest is to keep pushing customer service or make a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Is it possible to help here @Martin-O2 ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 Thanks for the tag! 

@Useless_Telco I've sent you a private message requesting a few details so we can take a look at  whats going on here. Please get back to me when you have a minute. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4