Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

Darren6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I work as a Roadside Recovery Driver in The Dartford area, i attended a number of breakdowns on the M25 yesterday and was not able to summon assistance on a few occasions which put myself, the casualty vehicle and occupants at Major Risk of a potential incident which could have had serious implications, as they had broken down on a Off Slip at Jcn 4. I rely on my phone to call for help when required and am annoyed i was put at risk through no fault of mine, O2 what are you going to do about putting people in what could have been a life or death situation please?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Darren6

I think you will have to discuss this with O2 themselves. This is a community forum. I agree this was an awful position to be in yesterday. I hope your service is restored now? Give CS a call https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Darren6 and thanks for your comments. We have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 3 of 3