Did you mean: 

Oppo Screen Protector Query

Moormadmarc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys.

I was just wondering If somebody could please recommend a decent screen protector for my Oppo Find X2 Lite 5g mobile phone. The problem Is that the one that I've just ordered from Amazon Is far too big. I'd say at least 2-3mm on the width and height. And also, would anybody happen to know If there was a previous model of the Oppo Find X2 Lite, non 5g. The reason I'm asking Is because somebody that I know suggested that maybe there was an earlier non 5g model and that the screen may have been bigger than the current 5g model.

Thanks guys 👍

Ps : Here Is a link to the screen protector that I ordered that Is not fit for purpose.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089PYQPM5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_BHY5FF0QW20AZ2798KY3?_encoding=UT...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Not sure about Oppo models, but as you ordered from a vendor and it was Fulfilled by Amazon, returns should be free and Amazon Support can help you order the correct size for your phone, @Moormadmarc - it can be a bit hit and miss the way some vendors describe these screen protectors.

Have you checked to see what is available in the O2 Store? They tend to fit first-time, but a bit more expensive.

Message 2 of 4

Moormadmarc
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply and advice PGN👍
Message 3 of 4

Moormadmarc
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics