cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ofcom complaint, Delayed delivery.... AGAIN.

Dandaman1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, as many of you know, 02 suck at delivering what they say, in more ways then one. So I've complained to them, followed the procedure. After an hour on the chat being told "you just have to wait" I called and found out it's gonna be around a week. That's not too bad, but the incompetent baffoon on the other end of the chat could have told me that. Took the guy on the phone less then 5 minutes.

So anywho. After a strongly worded email to them, and telling everyone I spoke to that I am going to take these measures, I'm gonna put in a complaint to ofcom as soon as they reply with more drivel about being unable to help.

I've had the same as everyone else, you can do a new order, or wait, but can't pick it up from the store 10 minutes away. Helpful! Also, the whole "you can reapply" ****. Which is great, if I don't get refused for getting yet another expensive contract out. Which isn't the end of the world as the one I've ordered hopefully won't take too long, but it's gonna look bad on my credit file, which I'll admit isn't amazing, but after years of hard work is finally improving.

But that's irrelevant, just really bloody annoying. 

So anywho, the entire point of my post is that I am gonna complain to ofcom, and several other complaints about the same issue may actually get someone's attention. Possibly. That's the hope anyway. Who else wants to be a thorn in 02's side?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Dandaman1990 Ofcom will not be interested. You need to go through the correct complaints process: How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Dandaman1990
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh I have, and they accept complaints based on mobile providers sooooo.

If that doesn't cause enough headache, which, watchdog if that's still a thing, hell I'll email Anne Robinson if I have to!

Message 3 of 4

Chris1lifford
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How have you got on with ofcom, I am in the process of going down this route after 8mknths of network issue. Constantly being fobbed of, requested manager call backs not happening, the crt team putting the phone down on me and now saying they refuse to pay out my contract.

Message 4 of 4