Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 won’t reply to me , still charge for me a phone that they have blocked

Garyjameskent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m going to be brief here, as the story is so long at this point. 

simply put, my phone was blocked son august 8th, it is being investigated for fraud by o2. This began after I called o2 and identified 4 payments coming out of my account that were nothing to do with me. It turns out these payments were fraudulent payments to o2 accounts that I didn’t know about. I then asked o2 to block those accounts, and they decided to block my genuine account instead. After 4 months of calling , going through complaints process all the way to the end , where even the person in the complaints department said the only thing I can do is speak to ombudman, all I want is to be allowed to leave o2! I’m still being charged for a phone that is blocked and will never be opened again, I have been promised on the phone to be contacted by the fraud department over 100 times, what is the fraud department doing ? What I’m gods name do I have to do to be rid of this horrible company. I’ve allready started a new phone contract and all I want is to not be charged by o2 anymore for a phone that they have completely blocked. 

i hate this company so so so so much 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

This is not O2, but here is the place you need to be to get a complaint moving - Resolver works ok: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Good luck, @Garyjameskent 

Message 2 of 2