Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 in 2023

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have Internet with a Big well known company, I still have to pay for landline which I unplugged over a year ago.  I just sent long SMS, must of been long it sent as MMS, balance £0! panic I can still phone or text, I wrote on this forum before about New Customers, quite a while ago and don't worry I will be topping up in a minute.

O2 didn;t have any obligation to give me deal for New Customers Only, been with O2 for a while and never asked for a penny with my balance, I also get extra security checks because my number is classed as premium, You would see it on a van and remember it!!!

Lot of my friends piggyback with well known Super Market!Why? its that whole use big UK company and go 3rd party, you get an issue you cannot talk directly to operator, you have 3rd party.

If I get fault I can phone well known UK company for help directly, if I have problem with O2 I can phone direct! Village got new mast that does O2 and Vodafone.  4G

I asked O2 please can I have Special Edition 10GB £10 data Big Bundle.

They said yes! had it for long time and heading for Top up page.

Losing track of time, been with O2 for few years... Coverage in Cornwall is amazing 4G in places you would never believe! I not had dropped or broken call in years! using friends old Samsung A10! was piggy backing on your network now it's got trusty O2 SIm card. 

I cannot see me phoning O2 for PAC code! - top left of my A10 displays "O2 - UK" much better than 3rd person supermarket piggy backing!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0