cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Surprises.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Because there is nothing to say where you can contact someone on this subject, I've decided to come here.
I've recently got an O2 surprise code and played the game and got 3 choices
I clicked on "Tell me more." For the choice of three and it came up with something I was interested in, by one get one free on theatre tickets, I decided i'd go back and have a look at the others, I clicked "Tell me more." on the off-peak texts but instead it came up with "How to collect your free off-peak texts." I didn't want them but there was no way of going back to pick the theatre tickets. I thought i'd close it and try again, but it wouldn't let me back into my three choices still, and then I got a text saying I now have free off-peak texts even though I never submitted to having them! What do I do now? It seemed to have chosen which surprise I should have, does anyone know a contact number especially for the O2 surprises? Cause all I can find are ones to be directed to:Pay & Go
Pay Monthly
iPhone & Palm Pre
Broadband
Join O2
Business
Corporate
O2 Money
Help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Jodie x
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Simply click the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page on the O2 Website.

Or in your phone contacts select >O2 CustmrSrv

Or call 4445
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you get your issue resolved? It would interesting to know in case it happens to any other O2 customers. 😃
Message 3 of 3