cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Payment Management taking forever to answer?

B3N0000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 have sent me a default, which I'm trying to resolve and set up something in place. I've now reviewed threatening letter today advising bayliffs. I've tried to contact o2 for weeks, currently on the phone now to 0800 902 0217, I've been waiting around a hour and just nothing.

I finish work at 6pm, so I try around this time, I've even tried on a weekend. 

SOME sites on o2 say they are open untill 8pm, nd some say 6pm, I've always rang after work and managed to get through? Has times changed for this? Can someone really confirm the right closing time, as even the chat bot says 8pm, but surely it should give you a warning saying the office is closed if that's the case? Not keep you on hold with hope?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@B3N0000 

Open till 8pm is the information that we have, but it could be that they ae busy... You will just have to keep trying to contact them.. 

Also be aware it may have gone to the DCA...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@B3N0000 

If you hold for more than 15 to 20 mins, hang up and try again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@B3N0000 

The working hours of the Payment Management team have been set out by @MI5 here :-

Solved: Payment management team - O2 Community

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Payment-management-team/m-p/1429155#M221739

Calling them as they open either tomorrow or Sunday might be a plan if you are free ? 👍 

Message 4 of 4