Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Network Complaint

rky_com
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I complained many times and nothing happened and then I escalated and someone called and taken the feedback and raised complaint and that complaint got closed by this sms (removing ref number)

Hi, its O2. We have attempted to contact you regarding fault INCXXXREFNUMHERE without luck, we have therefore had to close down the case. If you are still experiencing this fault please call 202 free from your phone or access Live Chat via o2.co.uk/help

And in a reality no one called, no voicemail, no missed call alert.

Is O2 lying and doesn’t want to help improving network work in London? If London has this type of thing then how about all over UK O2 is having network? 

You can’t lie with tech person, we know everything has logs on the server and can challenge you.

Try to retain the customer by good services. O2 is paying to employees and employees are lied by saying we called you, LOL, STOP IT

Software Engineer

New O2 Customer since Dec 2022
Using - iPhone 14 Pro | Apple Watch | Pay Monthly O2 Sim
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@rky_com 

If you want to help fix the network, in one of the worst cities for building out Network Infrastructure, then I am afraid you will have to do what a lot of other companies do, and put your hand in your pocket and pay for it.  Trust me been there and got the survey and the costs....

I am sure o2 have logs have well, as your server logs are your side and not both sides, and Tech people lie and try and bamboozle other Techs all the time..

If you are an enterprise customer escalate to your account manager at VMo2, If a business customer then contact Customer Services...  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2