cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Bolt-on for India mis-sold but O2 honourable and understanding in rectifying.

Smorea
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you O2 for listening and actioning on me being mis-sold an O2 Bolt on for India ....when India is not on the list of viable countries. I was with my young daughter travelling in India and the £6 per day max charge bolton did not work and I wracked up huge mobile charges. I phoned O2 from India to find out what was going on and was told that I should not have been sold such a Bolt-on. This left me exposed when travelling trying to order an Uber to get about or check the maps for locations etc. Not everywhere had wifi so it became a real problem and dangerous at night whilst travelling with a young child. O2 raised a complaint and this problem was resolved with understanding by the O2 team. Thank You!  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2190 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for posting your experience @Smorea.

Most often-times O2 'Customer Services' get complained about ..... personally, I shy away from any Customer Services for any company, if possible.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Some positive feedback from @Smorea for your records. 👍 

Message 3 of 4

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Thanks @Oxonian 

@Smorea So i can feed this back, can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number and the date/time you contacted us to get this resolved?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 4