cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Return from O2 after repair

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does everyone know that O2 now use Royal Mail to deliver the phones that have been repaired back to the customers??

With no tracking number, no reference to whom it was collected by (other than the worker for Royal Mail) & no way to find out where your beloved phone is!

O2 Customer Services have 'passed the buck' by saying it can take up to 7 WORKING days for it to be returned to you by R.M.
I received a text FROM O2 saying that my phone HAS BEEN (not WILL be) sent, & I've still not got my phone, that was a week ago.

So. I'm sitting in the same position I have been in for 3 weeks wondering where my phone is & when it is going to be returned due to the fact there is no tracking number when sent with R.M.

Is there a hierarchy of whom shall have their phone delivered by Courier & whom MIGHT receive their phone by R.M.?!

Perhaps Santa's Elves decided they wanted a phone for Christmas instead?

Has anyone else experienced this problem??
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I find RM more convenient than a courier, because you don't have to schlep to a depot 30 miles away to collect anything if you're out. But O2 should really be sending valuable kit by special delivery...
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 don't do repairs, it is through a third party called LBM.
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump ... d=15500181
Have a look on there.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much for your response. I have been told by O2 to wait until 22nd (Tuesday) to see if my phone arrives. I'm not holding my breath.

I was informed that it wasn't O2 themselves that 'flash' the phone, but it shouldn't really make any difference in the length of time it takes for it to be returned - if it finds it's way home 😞

If you have any more comments, they are very much welcome. I am working on behalf of all the people out there to whom this has happened & don't have the b**ls to speak out.

If I can take this further I surely will, but I need help in fighting against 'The Man' lol grin

Thank you once again.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you received the phone yet?
Obviously 7 working days is longer than a week, it shouldn't normally take that long, just the worst case scenario.
If you do phone to complain, it would be best complaining to the returns department obviously, as anyone in the customer support wouldn't really be able to help. If not try complaining to head office.
Message 5 of 5