Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal

Kenneyk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had no signal at my home address for weeks now. This has never been an issue. Everytime I go on the network checker it says 

Looks like a nearby phone mast isn’t working as it should, sorry.

Our engineers will be on the case already, and your service might come and go until we fix it.

I can't phone your customer service's and I have no signal in order to do so. This has been going on for weeks now and I'm paying for a service your not providing.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Kenneyk 

o2 dont guarantee 100% coverage or 100% service uptime, and masts fail, and if they do they either get repaired which can take time, or they rip them out. 

You can always use Skype to Call o2, try calling 0800 002 0202 and select option 3  ( Guide: A Guide to Skype )  and get them to enable WiFi Calling on your account. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

I've searched 3 locations I'll be visiting in the next few weeks and they have that message. At home I get it most of the time with just the odd week when all is OK

I'm becoming to think it's the default

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

DJM1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I've been having the same issue. And not getting anywhere with speaking to people. Very poor signal and little to no 4G in a city centre is terrible.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144447 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Standard for O2 these days,

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5