cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Day Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
On 21st January 15 I ordered online for a Samsung Galaxy tab the next day 22st jan 15 they were dealing with my order, I received an email telling me that my order has been despatched. Then at about 8:30pm I received a text from UK Mail stating that my order will be delivered for 23rd jan 15. On 23rd jan 15 they were spot on I have recieved my order so I don't know how everyone is complaining saying that there's hasn't turned up for days and days. Anyways thanks O2 for dealing with my order Asap
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
On 21st January 15 I ordered online for a Samsung Galaxy tab the next day 22st jan 15 they were dealing with my order, I received an email telling me that my order has been despatched. Then at about 8:30pm I received a text from UK Mail stating that my order will be delivered for 23rd jan 15. On 23rd jan 15 they were spot on I have recieved my order so I don't know how everyone is complaining saying that there's hasn't turned up for days and days. Anyways thanks O2 for dealing with my order Asap

Lovely to hear a positive story @Anonymous 

It certainly makes a change from all the other problems with orders and deliveries we have heard..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's nice to have a success story resulting in you getting the item as arranged.

It has been shown however from various other posts that for various reasons, others have not been so fortunate and have has an ensuing bad experience trying to obtain their device.
Message 2 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Lovely to hear a positive story @Anonymous 

It certainly makes a change from all the other problems with orders and deliveries we have heard..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 4 of 15

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Thanks for sharing your story @Anonymous - it helps to balance out all of the negative stories on here slight_smile

I wish more customers would comment here about their positive experiences with O2 because, even though it is primarily a forum to help people with their problems, having just comments about negative experiences on here is a bias and gives other people the wrong idea.

Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Unfortunately it doesn't take away from the countless bad experiences widely reported on here but good to see the occasional happy customer  giving feedback.

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Given the millions of devices o2 sell each year it is hardly surprising things go wrong on rare occasions. It is rare but even UK Mail are run by humans.
Message 7 of 15

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Given the millions of devices o2 sell each year it is hardly surprising things go wrong on rare occasions. It is rare but even UK Mail are run by humans.

Never had a problem with couriers to be honest. The issue is really worth o2, their ordering system,  phones out  of stock and holding on to customers money. Refunds and the timescale are another issue. ...

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your story @Anonymous lovely to see a postive one Bouncy

Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered my phone a week ago and UK Mail said they couldn't find my house so took the phone back. They say everyday it will be delivered tomorrow. Fed up waiting now !
Message 10 of 15