Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the community

Larry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone I just join O2 and I know nothing about this community anyway I will ask a question if I have.
Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Larry 

Hello and welcome. The o2 Community Forum also has other topics and discussions, if you have the time you are more than welcome to join in these discussions in "off topic"  they are very varied and you can also post one of your own "off topic" debates. Also there are puzzles and games too. Bye for now

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Larry 

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here Welcome

Anything you need to know, then just ask.

As @TallTrees  says, we have a very active Off Topic board here OFF TOPIC BOARD if you want to join in any topic.

Hope to see you posting soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Larry 

@Cleoriff and @TallTrees have pretty much said it all, so I'll just say welcome, pleased to have you with us and look forward to your posting when you've had a look around, got the lay of the land and have either something to say, or a question to ask.

So WelcomeWave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 7

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Larry 

Welcome to the forum.

As the others have said, have a look around. If you want to know more, or have any questions please ask. We were all newbies once (I`ve only been a member a couple of months but with such a friendly bunch on here soon settled in) and are here to not only help but to also provide a bit of fun and light relief.

Hope you enjoy your time with us slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92908 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Welcome @Larry if you have any issues there is someone here at all hours to help or just to generally have a little fun or chat. 

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Larry  welcome to our community and thanks for popping in to say hello. Awesome to have you here! slight_smile

Message 7 of 7